Transcendent 10 - Spells of Synergy - Theurgic Interactions
"Arion, the Power of Nexalla will hold your Lightning to my steel, and with our power TOGETHER the beast shall fall..."
Divine and Arcane, together again for the first time.
Transcendent 10 - Spells of Synergy - Theurgic Interactions introduces 10 new spells to marry Arcane and Divine in the Pathfinder RPG. Find rare prayers and new incantations that will help your party's clerics, paladins, and druids match powers with wizards, sorcerers and other arcane classes. Even single multiclass Arcane and Divine characters can benefit one class to the other. Each new concept includes Usage Notes on how to incorporate it into your characters and suggested class combination. Go beyond the basic with Transcendent 10!
- Anoint Mystic Bond: Charge a familiar with divine power.
- Blood of the Gods: A Cleric can bless the bloodline of an allied Sorcerer or Bard.
- Bridge of Life: A mage can link a healer to a wounded ally increasing range and speed of healing magic.
- Deconstructive Infusion: Dispels enemy magic to infuse an ally with bonus Channel Energy dice.
- Energy Channeling Lens: Converts allies' channeling attempts into devestating energy attacks.
- And five more!
- Two Feats for Multiclass arcane/divine characters:
- Eldritch Smite: Paladin/Mages can deliver devastating spell power Smite Evil attacks.
- Focal Mage: Mage/Clerics learn to bleed off residual positive energy to power caster level.