Magical Items Most Malevolent
A collection of 30 magic items by our all-star Design Team for use in a gothic-themed Adventure Path campaign. Includes items with thematic links to ghosts and haunts, mad scientists and constructs, werewolves, eldritch horrors, vampires and witches, and liches and the ancient dead.
Designed by Jason Nelson with the Legendary Games Design Team of Neil Spicer, Clinton Boomer, Greg A. Vaughan and Clark Peterson. Who better to provide you with alternate magic items for your Adventure Path campaign than the very writers of those adventures themselves? Answer: no one.
And in keeping with Legendary Games tradition of excellence and focus on story, these items are not mere cardboard cut-out items with gothic names, they are interesting and brilliantly designed items in their own right, each of which could be the focus of one of your own adventures.
So check out these gothic-themed items and Make Your Game Legendary!
- Ghosts and Haunted Buildings: fearful knocker, gargoyle mask, ghostly shackles, sance candle, tomb tapper
- Mad Scientists and Constructs: anatomists knife, clockthiefs candelabrum, clockthiefs key, override baton, electroshock glove, galvanic neck-bolts
- Werewolves: bloodscent, guardian moppet, rod of the moon, shadow pack, wolf-hair shirt
- Eldritch Alien Horrors: beyonders veil, elder talisman, helm of certain sanity, horn of the deep ones, tentacle vest
- Vampires and Witches: bloodscent, cruciform icon, mesmeric mask, sanguinary torque, witchblood stylus
- Liches and the Ancient Dead: crown of deadspeech, gauntlet of staveguarding, rod of the arcane cenotaph, skeleton cage, spinelash