Way of the Wicked Book One -- Knot of Thorns
BE THE BAD GUY!
The Kingdom of Talingarde is the most noble, virtuous, peaceful nation in the known world. Herein is the story of how you burned this insipid paradise to the ground.
It's only fair. They burned you first.
They condemned you for your wicked deeds. They branded you. They shipped you to the worst prison in the kingdom. In three days, you die. In three days, the do-gooders pray they'll be rid of you.
They've given you three days. The fools, that's more than you need to break out. And then, it will be their turn to face the fire.
Welcome to the first chapter of the ""Way of the Wicked"" adventure path! Inside you'll find:
- ""Knot of Thorns,"" an adventure for 1st-5th level villains compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game by Gary McBride.
- Full color art and maps by Michael Clarke
- A gazetteer of brave, noble, doomed Talingarde
- Advice for running a successful villainous campaign
- Rules for creating wicked PCs
- The kick off to a 20-level adventure path of irredeemable villainy
- And more!
You've saved the world plenty.
This time, the world needs saving from you.