Cut your players down to size with the newest product from Everyman Gaming, LLC!
Microsized Adventures gives GMs the tools they need to dramatically shrink the size of their PCs, whether you want them to mount an ant or flee from a lumbering toddler. The following are just a few of the sections within Microsized Adventures:
- Diminished Characters: Cut your PCs down to size with a series of step by step rules that makes shrinking the PCs effortless.
- Microsizing Combat: Adjust the size of the combat grid, allowing you to make squares as small as you want. Of course, the smaller the grid becomes, the more dangerous that ordinarily-sized creatures become, as their movement speed adjusts to compensate for the reduced scale. This section also includes variant rules, such as shifting steps to replace the usual 5-foot step rules as well as two new combat maneuvers: scale and crush.
- Artifacts of Diminishment: What good would a book about shrinking the PCs be within some powerful artifacts to get the job done for you? Also includes several thematic guidelines that allows GMs to dream up their own artifacts to cut their PCs down to size with.
- Microsized Archetypes: This section includes new player archetypes that allow classes that would normally be hampered by the lack of manufactured weapon availability to function with increased ferocity, including the frothing pugalist (barbarian), the crack-shot slinger (gunslinger), the scaling striker (rogue), and more!
- Microsized Feats: A number of advanced tips and tricks await players in Microsized Adventures, regardless of whether they're six feet tall or one-sixth of an inch tall.
And much more!
With Everyman Gaming, innovation is never more than one purchase away!