#1 with a Bullet Point: 7 Sinful Feats of Lust
Sometimes rules supplements read like the world-setting bible of frustrated novelists. While solid world- building is a useful skill, you don’t always need four paragraphs of flavor text to tell you swords are cool, magic is power, shadows are scary, and orcs are savage. Sometimes a GM doesn’t have time to slog through a page of history for every magic weapon. Sometimes all that’s needed are a few cool ideas, with just enough information to use them in a game. Sometimes, all you need are bullet points.
#1 With A Bullet Point is a line of very short, cheap PDFs each of which gives the bare bones of a set of related options. It may be five spells, six feats, eight magic weapon special abilities, or any other short set of related rules we can cram into about a page. Short and simple, these PDFs are for GMs and players who know how to integrate new ideas into their campaigns without any hand-holding, and just need fresh ideas and the rules to support them. No in-character fiction setting the game world. No charts and tables. No sidebars of explanations and optional rules. Just one sentence of explanation for the High Concept of the PDF, then bullet points.
Seven new feats based on the classic sin of lust, to make villains more interesting and let PCs express their own sins with panache. This is the latest in a series of products to celebrate the "Summer of Bullets" event!
The feats included are:
- Brazen (Sinful): The way you act, dress, and move takes others by surprise.
- Lustful (Sinful): You have turned your enjoyment of sex into an art form… and a power.
- Masochist (Sinful): You can satisfy your sexual urges by being hurt.
- Sadist (Sinful): You can satisfy your sexual urges by hurting others.
- Wanton (Sinful): You are always interested in amorous encounters, and as a result of wantonly accepting this sin into yourself its hard for others to resist you.
- Wriggle (Sinful): You can distract creatures pressed up against you.
- Writhe (Sinful): You are expert in maneuvering while in tight spaces.