They live in a world where good guys look like bad guys, and two wrongs do, in fact, make a right.
Half-Gnome/Half-Cloaker this new PC friendly Lurker race excells as an urban vigilantie, spy, and/or assassin. They have a unique paranoid and covert society hidden within the day-to-day life of all the other races. Let your next group be found In The Company of Lurkers.
This new race is designed for use by player characters at every level of play, with custom special abilities, alternate racial traits, favored classes, feats, and archetypes based on the very nature of being a lurker, from a deeply imbeded spy who specializes in dirty tricks, to dark cowled avengers of the night. They are designed to allow you to play something completely new, or a classic secret agent. Presented with this is a plug-and-play 1st-person-point-of-view descriptive text that allows for an easy introduction of this new race into any existing campaign.
Within you will find
- Lurker Race description
- Racial Traits
- 10 Alternative Racial Traits
- Favored Class Bonuses (including some 3PP classes)
- 6 New Feats
- Dirty Trickster (Bard archetype): Who spread disinformation amongst the foes of the organization they serve.
- Night Haunt (Inquisitor archetype): Who function as urban vigilantes protecting the streets of the city.
- Kithmourn Lurker (Shadow Assassin archetype): Lurkers brought back from beyond the veil of death gaining an ability to keep those they kill deader than dead.