In The Company of Monsters
Why settle for the same old races?
This compilation of six evocative player races and racial paragon classes is sure to bring new and exciting encounters to your game. These new options include:
- Gargoyles: Stonewardens of the night who have left behind the evil predations of their brethren, emanating fear that make your foes flee, while still allowing you to soar above it all.
- Giants: From troll to storm giant, this race and paragon racial class allows to emulate the abilities of all the giants, you can even change your size so that it does not hinder you in tight places
- Ironborn: A race of constructed humanoids, providing custom designed trait packages that allow you to create the favored build of your choice without unbalancing the game.
- Minotaur: Come embrace its mythological Greek roots while gaining the chance to play both a true master of the maze and a truly monstrous character with a decidedly foreign outlook.
- Restless Souls: Why stop playing just because you dead, this player character template allows you to return from beyond the grave as a mournful spirit, a vengeful revenant, or a questing soul seeking to finish some work undone.
- Wyrd: Unique groups of half-breeds that trace their lineage back to the Ogre Magi and the Elves, a heritage of arrogance and magic that allow them to emulate the abilities of both, so that no two wyrd are alike in abilities or in intent.
These fully detailed races, racial paragon class which allow to emulate all the powers of a full realized member of that race, new custom feats that enhance these abilities or provide a unique path for your character to tread, and introducing new spells that the greatly favor the members of their specific races. This supplement presents all the introductory material on each race in a first person point of view, so that you can find a unique insight into their very nature of these new and exotic cultures.
Pick one and let the members of your adventuring group find themselves In The Company of Monsters.