Move Your Martials Up a Tier!
For too long, the humble fighter and his ilk have been restricted, limited, nerfed, and outshone by high-level spellcasters in more ways than one. The groundbound swordmaster looked on in dismay as his wizard companion rained down Save or Dies on the enemies with Overland Flight. Huge monsters with superior reach and Combat Maneuver Bonuses towered over mortal adventurers as their disarms and trips failed to affect them, all the while provoking Attacks of Opportunity. Spells could be added and swapped by prepared casters whereas martials got feats and class features locked-in at their levels. Long-duration flight, attacks that target saves, area of effect attacks, incorporeal and invisible opponents, and other common dangers largely remain within the domain of spellcasters to use and solve.
If you pine for a sourcebook where noncasting martial characters get a nice, versatile assortment of toys, then this book is for you! Twenty-six pages of new feats, archetypes, traits, and artwork add new dimensions to martial builds for PCs and NPCs alike!
- Throw large objects at your enemies with Herculean Strength!
- Become a Grappling Cord Acrobat and zip around the battlefield!
- Effect and attack incorporeal opponents with Undead Slayer!
- Jump so high you may as well be flying with Dancing On the Wind!
- Interfere with an enemy's spellcasting with a mean look and the Spellfoil feat!
- Full attack and move at the same time with Mobile Onslaught!
These are but a few of the available options contained within this tome! What are you waiting for? Get some cool presents for your campaign's warriors with Nice Things for Fighters!