Pact Magic Unbound, Vol. 2
Lure more spirits to bargain for their power!
Continue your journey into the rituals, power, and dangers of pactmaking. You can scribe a few seals, but are you ready to bargain with devilish Forash, the Prince of Spirits? Call upon Kaylos, genie Master of Wishes? Or tangle with Jörmungandr, He Who Circles the World? You will surely need their aid to defy inquisitors, battle spirit-touched monstrosities, and shake off pact maladies that warp the soul. Your reward is your sanity and perhaps some scraps of lore, occult spells, and rare magic items made for intrepid binders like you.
Inside this 104 page guide, you will discover:
- Thirty-two more spirits to bind, from 1st through 9th level, including more favorites drawn from the original Secrets of Pact Magic and Villains of Pact Magic.
- More options for occultists.
- Eight archetypes for non-core base classes such as the alchemist, gunslinger, and inquisitor, a powerful binder foe.
- New uses for skills and more occult feats.
- Spells, cleric domains, and subschools for binders and their foes, including exorcists.
- Magic items such as occult armaments and wondrous items.
- Esoterica: pact maladies, character traits, and the spirit-touched template
For use in your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Requires the use of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, published by Paizo Inc, and Pact Magic Unbound Vol. 1, published by Radiance House. Benefits from other Pathfinder RPG products by Paizo Inc.