Secret Societies of NeoExodus: Section Omega
The people of modern Exodus fear and distrust psionic powers and those with it. The psions ability to read or even control minds without even the scant visible trappings of wizardry - the wilders unpredictable and spontaneous destructive powers - these mind-spawned mysteries are the stuff of nightmares for common folk from the Wyldlands of Bal to the deserts of Cordel. Even the widely respected, psionics-using Janissaries of the Imperial Alliance have not been able to dispel such superstitious fears - perhaps because the superstitions are all too often justified. Eventually, the Imperial Alliance with the help of Imperial Senate created an organization to address those fears - and to bring to heel those mentalists who misused their gifts. Thus was born Section Omega - the Imperial Alliances regulatory and investigatory body for psionic affairs.
This supplement includes:
- History of Section Omega
- Section Omega today and Section Omega Headquarters
- Section Omega Membership and Methods
- Section Omega Against Monsters, in the Outer World and in the Shadows
- New Prestige Class: Id Hunter and Psychic Overseer
- Magic and Psionic Items including Id Weapons, Psychic Halo and Psychic Restrains
- Over 25 Feats including Crystal Psiweapon, Enhanced Psi-Like Abilities, Layered Psionic Defense, Psionic Deflection, Psionic Rejuvenation and Vampire Mind.