Steam Powered: Devices of the Mechanical Age
Put some STEAM into your campaign!
by Ashley Shackelford
This book is a GREAT compliment to your "Pure Steam", "Thunderscape", or homebrew steam-powered campaign.
Inside you'll find:
- A discussion on steam-enhanced adventures and settings
- Rules for using steam-cells to power weapons or other items
- Several new steam-themed weapons including the steamsaw, grappling gun, hedge-trimmer, longsword revolver, steamguns, and splatterballs, a new kind of ammunition for steamguns.
- Several items of misc. equipment, such as portable cameras, clockwork toys that spew smoke and grease, clockwork boilers, and more
- New magic items including enchanted music boxes
- 10 new vehicles, including the awesome climbing tank, crawling castle, steam tractor, steam submarine (and more)
- 3 steamy hazards for PCs to try to avoid
- PLUS! Bonus open game content samples from "Thunderscape: The World of Aden" by Kyoudai Games, LLC; and the "Pure Steam Campaign Setting" ICOSA Entertainment, LLC.