Into the Breach: The Inquisitor
For the last of our first run on base classes we address the Inquisitor. Sometimes described as a more skillful better armed less magically versatile cleric. The role of the Inquisitor is clear, to pursue enemies of the faith. Within this installment you’ll find a wealth of new options with 9 new archetypes, 2 new prestige classes, an alternate class, new Inquisitions, and new gear!
- Mount up and ride to the frontiers of justice with the Circuit Judge.
- Be an Army of one with the Duplicating Assessor.
- Find power over your enemies with their blood using the Lineage Master.
- Praise your god while loading the ammo with the Ossuary Chaplin.
- Recover artifacts of faith with the Relic Seeker.
- Explore mysteries of the faith as a Revelator.
- Be called to kill those that oppose the church with the Righteous Assassin.
- Lead the faithful with a Sacred Commander.
- Weigh on your foes heavily with Varying Verdictist.
Alternate Base class:
- Retribution becomes a crusade with the Vengeant.
- Fear the law or the Crimson Enforcer will come for you.
- One part psionic (supporting Dreamscarred Press’ OGL class), one part divine the Soul Arbiter seeks balance between two worlds.
Plus new Inquisitions and gear!