Fantastic Feats Volume 26 - Summoners
Fantastic Feats Volume 26 Summoners
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of 'Fantastic Feats' - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about the Summoner, those magic users who summon and control powerful beings.
The feats inside:
- Damage Stability - The summoner or Eidolon base damage increases
- Devoted Eidolon - The moral bonus vs Will saves increase
- Greater Bond Senses - Increase the number of time bond sense can be used per day
- Spell Amplifier - Spells cast through the Eidolon have a small boost
- Stronger Eidolon - The Eidolon is a tad more powerful
- Stronger Evolutions - The Eidolons evolutions are better
- Stronger Summons - Non-Eidolon summons gain a small amount of power