by Ennead Games
There comes a point where simply walking somewhere or having to pay for travel services becomes annoying and tiresome. So you decide to get a vehicle. After a while you realise it doesn't quite match your needs. So you need to modify it.
This product is for all those who want to modifier and change their vehicles. From simple cosmetic changes, to improvements to ways to cut corners when building your own vehicles - but be warned, saving money comes at a price.
This is the first in a series of modifications that can be applied to vehicles, to make them better, or more colourful. Other volumes will cover mods for certain vehicles, arcane modifications, divine and more.
This volume covers:
- The core rules for vehicle modifciation
- Cosmetic Modifcations - Pimp your vehicle
- Improvements - These grant a bonus to your vehicle for a cost
- Risky Changes - They give a bonus, but a downside as well
- Cutting Corners - Want to save money on your ride at the cost of something else?
This product requires Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook™ and Pathfinder® Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Combat™.