10 Witch Magic Items
10 Witch Magic Items
Which Witch item will you need?
Sometimes you want to sit down to a full meal of archetypes, base classes, feats, magic items, npcs, prestige classes, traits, classes, or spells, and sometime you just want a cheap, quick, and easy snack for .99 cents. To feed your craving Rite Publishing presents the "10 Series"which will presents 10 pieces for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
This time out we bring you 10 new magical items to supplement the Witch base class introduced in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Player's Guide.
- Opportunistic Hex weapon special ability (infict an offensive hex as part of an attack of opportunity, and remind folks why they fear witches!)
- Amulet of the Witch (Use a hex as a swift action and take your foes by surprise without wasting an action.)
- Boots of the Beldam (When someone looks away you disappear, maintaining your air of the mysterious mistress of the dark arts)
- Circlet of the Crone (Gain or enhance three of the witch's most vile hexes and maintain that sinister reputation that witches possess.)
- Familiar Figurine (Your familiar can become a figurine of wondrous power and become a animal companion for a short time, and show why a familiar is so important to a witch.) Habiliment of the Harridan (Inflict a curse upon a creature that fails a save against your spells, adding an additional effect without losing an action.)
- Patron's Sark (Make it easier to enhance your patron spells with metamagic feats, and show off the value of your patron over other forms of spellcasting)
- Ring of the Virago (Use your spirit to take control of any other creature with the help of your familiar, and remind folks why you have such a sinister reputation.)
- Talon Gloves (Your nails become dangerous weapons, more so if you already posses that hex, giving you a weapon on par with the warriors mightiest sword).
- "The Fragment of Witchery" Legacy Item (Let your magic item level up with you, and provide you with a reason why the world around you will suffer a witch to live!)