Letters from the Flaming Crab: World Tree
Letters from the Flaming Crab is a monthly series of Pathfinder-compatible supplements. Each Letter focuses on exploring a different topic to give gamemasters and players new, exciting options that can be dropped into any campaign.
- A tree that rivals mountains!
- Inside the World Tree:
- The history of the Tree and the dryad goddess Endainne who bound herself to it!
- The alignment, domains, favored weapon, center of worship, obedience, boons, and tenets of Endainne!
- Rules for offspring of the Tree which can enrich any settlement or kingdom!
- The history and notable locations in the town of Portkali, Soul of the World Tree!
- The daphanie: a race of tribal women botanically augmented by the Tree (and alternate racial traits, favored class options, racial archetypes, toxins, equipment, magic items, and feats for the daphanie)!
- The World Tree bestiary containing the Aspect of Endainne, Gnasher (fiendish green dragon), hyeorai (small constructs made of wood), Mjarl the Strong (gargantuan hyeorai), Rattatoskir (awakened flying squirrels), and the Unkindness (doom-bringing raven swarm)!
And a World Tree Random Encounter Table for each of the 4 regions of the Tree!