Add some psionic character to your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign!
Whether your campaign is all-psionic or simply allows psionics for use, adding some psionic characters can add an extra dimension of intrigue for players who are used to NPCs always being the standard classes. The NPCs found in Psionics Embodied can serve as allies or enemies depending on the needs of the campaign, or even as an extra member of the adventuring group to help round out the party.
Psionics Embodied takes care of the time of character building for support characters so you can focus on the campaign and get back to playing the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
Psionic Embodied includes:
- Psionic NPCs for all ten psionic classes from Ultimate Psionics
- NPCs of all the psionic races plus the core races
- At least two NPCs for each class
- Backround information and how to use each NPC as an ally or as an enemy
- Stat blocks for use throughout the life of the campaign
- Rules used to create the different NPCs
Psionics Embodied references material found in Ultimate Psionics.