The Character Codex Vol. I (Dice & Glory)
A new supplement from Ranger Games for the Dice & Glory game system containing specialist (traditional) character classes. This book is a great resource for both Players and Game Masters introducing classic archetype specialist classes as well as new and strange hybrids.
Requires the Dice & Glory Core Rulebook
This book contains:
- Over 70 Fantasy Specialist Classes with full descriptions of class abilities and level progression tables!
- Of these, there are 4 Brick classes, 16 Fighter classes, 7 Adventurer classes, 5 Rogue classes, 6 Psychic classes, 19 mage classes, 7 Clergy classes and 13 NPC classes!
- NPC tables which can be applied to NPC's to easily apply specialist class levels!
- Multiple forms of stylized Martial Arts forms!
- ...And advice on how and why to pick a specialist class, advice for Game Masters about NPC's and monsters with specialist classes.
This book is an invaluable resource for any player or GM of the D&G system.