Explore new sites, battle powerful foes, and find fantastic treasures all before bedtime using Childhood Adventures, by Everyman Gaming, LLC. Designed for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Childhood Adventures helps players and GMs tell fantastic tales featuring young characters.
Childhood Adventures includes:
- Expanded age category rules, allowing you to create young characters for every race and creature type.
- Aging and Growth, a new system for determining the rate at which specific, individual characters grow and mature.
- Rules for aging effects, allowing you to make your PCs and NPCs older and younger via magical effects.
- All new archetypes, feats, spells, magic items, occult rituals, and traits.
- New leadership perks for use with Everyman Gaming’s Ultimate Charisma.
- Mischief and antics, a new subsystem that allows young characters to place their own, mischievous spin on classic class features, feats, and skills.
- Inspirational and informative essays that provide tips and strategies for appropriately including young characters and players in your roleplaying game.
- Detailed information about the growth and development of multiple Pathfinder Roleplaying Game races.
And much, much more!
With Everyman Gaming, innovation is never more than a page away!
Publisher’s Note: Childhood Adventures includes a number of essays designed to help GMs address adult situations in Roleplaying Games. While these sections aren’t graphic in presentation, they deal with mature content and as a result, parts of Childhood Adventures may not appropriate for younger readers. Parents are advised to read Childhood Adventures to formulate their own opinions before handing it off to a younger reader.