TOS 2nd CORE Edition
TOS 2nd CORE Edition
TOS 2nd CORE edition is a very powerful Character Manager for the Pathfinder 2nd edition RPG. It will assist you in creating Characters so you don't have to worry about the intricacies of the rules. This manager will greatly simplify your Character creation and works in conjunction with the CORE Rulebook! You can use this product at the gaming table with an Excel-Enabled device, or on paper with prepared printouts.REQUIREMENTS:
- On PC: Microsoft Excel 2007 (SP3), Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and Excel 365
- On Mac: NOT Tested and NOT compatible on MAC versions of Excel
- Other Spreadsheets: TOS 2nd does not function on any other Excel clones
While it is impossible to list all the features of TOS 2nd CORE edition, here is a short list of the main features.
TRY it out with the FREE DEMO here.CAPABILITIES
- Ability to play Dynamically with the DashBoard sheet (i.e. apply effects on the fly during a gaming session)
- Full implementation of the Stacking Rules (as found in Chapter 9 of the CORE Rulebook)
- Load, Save and Reset Characters to manage multiple Characters or send them to a Game Master
- Ability to create Spell Lists for any Traditions or Spellcasting Class
- Control sheet makes navigating easy and reduces clutter
- Ability to load Add-ons to expand capabilities
- Uses Quick Picks to facilitate the selection of long-listed Items (like Feats, Spells, Weapons...)
- Shows check marks to tick off the use of limited use (i.e. per day) abilities. Check marks can be turned off
- Ability to load and save the Animal companion to file
- Handles Armor, Weapon, Saves and Skill proficiency and ranks automatically
- Automatically handles all the Bulk of your items, armor and weapons and automatically applies the effects of being encumbered
- Shows any conditional bonuses to Skills and lists the details on the Back sheet
- Shows any conditional bonuses to Armor Class as extra bonus in the Armor Class box, and lists the details on the Back sheet
- Alchemical Items that can be thrown/used in combat can be selected as weapons on the Front sheet
- Handles Archetypes
- Spell Planner Sheet gives a résumé of selected Spells and Focus Spells
- SpellBook sheet can hold 6 different spellbooks, each with space for 100 spells
- The FormulaBook gives a résumé of selected Formulas and Snares
- The Animal Companion sheet tracks the details of your Animal Companion
- Tallies all your coins and Gems, applies the Bulk of carried Coins
- Track your Experience on the XP sheet
- All customizable items can have powerful effects (i.e. the same capability found in other The Only Sheet products!)
- Easily create magical weapons and armors by adding Runes to them
- Create custom Animals, Alchemical Items, Ammunition, Armors, Backgrounds, Barding, Formulas, Runes, Shields, Snares, Spells, Weapons
- Create Custom Abilities: Arcane Thesis, Bloodline, Cause, Deity, Divine Ally, Doctrine, Domain, Hunter's Edge, Instinct, Muses, Orders, Research Field, Racket, Tenet
- Ability to create and share add-ons with friends and the community
Here are a few sample images from this product:
The FRONT worksheet is the main face of your character. It has the most detailed look at your character. It displays your Ancestry and Class selection, as well as your ability scores. Details about your physical appearance is also listed. Your skill proficiencies are listed, as well as your Class or Spell DCs, resistances and senses.
The bottom part of the Front worksheet has a section for up to 6 weapons.
The bottom right part of the Front worksheet shows your coins, magical items and gear
The BACK worksheet is the Character Information page. This is where all the details about your ancestry, background and class abilities are shown. Other information like feats descriptions and the effects of magical items are also listed.
The Animal worksheet helps you track your Animal companion, if you have one. It is a full sheet with all the information requires to track and evolve your Animal Companion as you gain levels.
The bottom part of the Animal Companion worksheet shows your Companion's attacks, his barding (if any) and the gear it is carrying (if any)
Q1: What does a Yellow Box means?
A1: Most of the time, you enter your information in the white boxes. If a piece of information is required (i.e. you need to make a choice!), it will be highlighted in yellow
Q2: What are conditional values?
A2: When a bonus is granted for a specified circumstance but not always, the value is shown as a + to indicate this. For example, a Sensate Gnome with a +5 bonus to perception would see it as "+5/+2", where the +2 is the bonus from that heritage!
Q3: Where are the action, reaction and free action symbols?
A3: These symbols are not part of the font used, so (very) similar symbols (diamond) are used. These are shown on the Front sheet.
Q4: Where are the names for the Gods/Deities?
A4: The name of the Gods are Copyrighted by Paizo and I am not allowed (at this time) to use them. If Paizo decides to grant me permission to use them, then I shall do so!
Q5: Can I set the Rank for a skill or a weapon myself?
A5: Sure; In the skill table on the Front sheet, the last column allows you to force the Rank of any of your skill to a specified Rank. The same can be done to weapons, under the displayed Rank.
Q6: Why isn't the series of 'Breadth' archetype feats adding to my spell slots and repertoire?
A6: In the current release, you need to add these manually in the off-print section of the Spell Planner.
Q7: Is there a worksheet for the Familiar?
A7: No; When defined, the Familiar's information will appear on the BACK worksheet
Q8: In the section on the Front sheet, Perception is written with two numbers (ex: Perception +5/+2). Why is that?
A8: The second number is the conditional bonus you might need to apply. Check the Back sheet to see details about your Conditional bonuses. Note that skills also use this nomenclature.
Q9: Which effects can I create? Where can I get help on recreating effects?
A9: The Dictionary worksheet has a (big) list of all the effects currently handled! The Effects system (made possible with the ParseEffect() function) is similar across all products, so you can check the Wiki entry for that
Q10: Can I change the image on the Front sheet?
A10: Not presently. But you can always print to PDF, then edit the PDF file to overlay your own image
Q11: I found a bug/Typo/Error... Should I do anything about it?
A11: Absolutely! Please report any issues you find in the Gremlin section of the Community Forum so it can be eliminated!
Q12: Can I create a Custom Class or Ancestry?
A12: Yes, can create a custom Class or custom Ancestry. Loading and Saving custom class/ancestry is also available to allow you to share your creation with others
Q13: How can I create add-ons to share with others?
A13: Data Files are created in the same manned across all main products. Search "tosdata" in the TOS Wiki