Rogue Genius Games
A Companion to Adventure Across the Stars!
An expansion to the Starfinder Core Rulebook, adding both classic character concepts and brand new options to expand the variety in your fantastic galaxy!
- Races – Aasimar, Catfolk, Deoxyians, Dhampirs, Grippli, Ifrit, Kitsune, Kobolds, Mechanoi, Nagaji, Oreads, Samsarans, Suli, Sylphs, Tengu, Tieflings, Undine, Vanaras, Vishkanya, and Wayangs!
- Classes – Updated versions of the Bard, Cleric, Magus, Paladin, Ranger, and Wizard!
- Companions – Paladins and rangers have lots of cool companion options.
- Feats – Support feats for the new class options, plus fun possibilities for characters of any race or class!
- Computers – New modules and upgrades, plus tons of pregenerated computers to save GMs and players both considerable effort!
- Starships – More options, and lots of pregenerated Starships to drool over!
- Spells – 7th, 8th, and 9th level spells, plus lots of old favorites brought into the Starfaring Age!
- And More! All ready for any campaign, but including the flavor needed to integrate smoothly with RGG’s Blood Space setting, the background flavor in the Starfarer’s Companion can be a stand-alone adventure ground, or just Another Place in the Galaxy of Your Games.
The Starfarer Companion is written by Alex Augunas and Matt Morris, with the assistance of Matt Banach and Owen K.C. Stephens.
Note! If ordering the hardcover, it is PRINT ON DEMAND which means do not choose PRIORITY shipping because it will take a week or two just to print, and then it will ship.