Super-Powered A.E.G.I.S. for Savage Worlds
Super-Powered A.E.G.I.S. for Savage Worlds details an international corporation that puts on the public face of a benefactor to all humanity, but in truth it works on shadowy government projects and for any criminal organization that can pay its fees. A.E.G.I.S. (Advanced Engineering Genetic Integration & Structuring) manipulates the very building blocks of life to reach its objectives, no matter what harm may result.
A.E.G.I.S. is an ideal source of villains in any super-hero game, and stopping or revealing its global machinations can serve as the basis of an entire campaign.
Within the Super-Powered A.E.G.I.S. for Savage Worlds PDF you will find:
- 2 New Hindrances and 1 New Power Modifier
- Game statistics for the A.E.G.I.S. organization and its insidious, mad scientist CEO.
- An extensive list of current projects the company is undertaking -- both public and secret. This section provides a wealth of ideas to mine for your games.
- 5 Experiment Templates to add to characters who have been subjected to A.E.G.I.S. projects.
- Catspaw, one of A.E.G.I.S. experiments involving the manipulation of animal DNA -- and now the corporation's secret assassin.
This game references the Savage Worlds game system, available from Pinnacle Entertainment Group at www.peginc.com. Savage Worlds and all associated logos and trademarks are copyrights of Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Used with permission. Pinnacle makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, viability, or suitability for purpose of this product.
This product is compatible with material found in the Super Powers Companion (Second Edition)