The "Recrafted" series seeks to redesign certain rules components for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. In this instance we look at magic wands.
A frequent complaint regarding magic wands is that they are basically nothing more than 'spell-in-a-stick' items. In this supplement, we reimagine wands in a way that makes them more interesting as well as relevant to the casters who use them. Hopefully these rules will make every spellcaster at your table want to have a wand of his or her own that is custom-made to their character's portfolio of magical expertise items they will keep for a long period of time and use over and over again.
This product includes rules for crafting 'complex' wands as well as ten new wands using the rules, including:
- Blight Witch's Wand
- Conductor's Wand
- Totem Animal Wand
- Vampire Hunter's Wand
- Wand of Cinders
- Wand of Force
- Wand of Good Fortune
- Wand of Illustrious Healing
- Wand of Temporal Ravaging
- Wand of Winter
Nine new Feats, including:
- Bloodfired Recharge
- Channeled Recharge
- Hexing Recharge
- Inspired Recharge
- Reservoir Recharge
- Studious Recharge
- Wand Counterspell,
- Wand Counterspell, Improved
- Wand Counterspell, Absorbent
In addition, this product makes use of an assortment of spells* from Pathfinder 3rd Party Publishers, including:
- 1001 Spells by Rite Publishing
- Genius Guide to Air Magic by Rogue Genius Games
- Villains Rebirth by Bastion Press
- Book of Divine Magic by 4 Winds Fantasy Gaming
- Forgotten Foes by Tricky Owlbear Publishing, inc.
- Book of Heroic Races Compendium by Jon Brazer Enterprises
* All necessary spell details are included, no further purchases are necessary.