Welcome to Waysides: Didjer's Crab House, the first Christina Stiles Presents offering from Super Genius Games! We're starting off the Waysides lineup with Didjer's Crab House, a nautical-themed tavern and wretched hive of scum and villainy, where pirates spend their coin, and deadly fights take place almost daily, with the dead being tossed off a pier and out to sea. Also included is 'Baked Askalan', a short side adventure for characters level 4-6.
What are Waysides?
Waysides are drop-in locales to add flavor to your town or city, and they make great gateways to adventure! Because let's face it, many a campaign begins with the adventurers meeting in a tavern. And more often than not, the tavern takes on a life of its own, becoming an important fixture of your game's town or city. Most of the time whenever the PCs want to gather information, relax, cause trouble, or make deals, the tavern's where they head.
All Waysides pdfs include the following seven sections:
- Stat Block: Each locale has a type, alignment, and setting listed.
- Usage: How to use the locale in your campaign.
- Background: Detailed description of the locale's origins and history.
- Description: Short read-aloud text for the GM.
- Goods & Services: What the locale offers.
- Personalities: Includes all the colorful characters that can be found at the locale.
- Adventure Seeds or Adventure: Ideas for GM's to create adventures in and around the locale. Some Wayside entriesalso include a provided adventure.