Do-Gooders & Daredevils Knights of the Pentangle
The Knights of the Pentangle Return to Fight Evil alongside King Arthur
Another offering in Misfits Studios' series on New Camelot for the Third Edition Super-Powered by M&M rules, The Knights of the Pentangle details the returned Once and Future King of the Britons and his new reincarnated knights. Together again, these heroes fight for justice across the United Kingdom (and abroad.)
Within the Knights of the Pentangle PDF you will find:
- 13 new advantages: Banter, Connected (Revised), Contacts (Revised), Ear to the Ground, Enduring Inventions, Gambler, Master Trap-Maker, Moment of Weakness, Muscle Up, Reliable Attack, Specialization, Strongarm, and Wire Fighter.
- The Senses (Psychometry) power effect.
- The Enhanced Knockback extra.
- The Bulky, Exposed, Heavy Recoil, and Reduced Trait flaws.
- Game stats for Camelot using the new headquarters rules found in Better Mousetrap or the Headquarters Construction Guide, both also from Misfit Studios.
- King Arthur (and Excalibur), Merlin, and other reincarnated Knights of the Pentangle: Galahad, Gawain, Guinevere, Lancelot, and Tristram. Also included are suggestions for other Knights the players could use as characters.
- The Holy Grail.
Super-Powered by M&M and its associated logo are Trademarks of Green Ronin Publishing and are used under the provisions of the Super-Powered by M&M Trademark License (see www.mutantsandmasterminds.com/licensing for details).
Requires the Mutants & Mastermind's Hero's Handbook by Green Ronin Publishing for Use.
Note that the new headquarters and organizations rules rely upon as-yet unreleased content that will appear in Better Mousetrap 3e. All new advantages, power effects, extras, and flaws will also appear in the former work upon its release.