Houserule Footnotes: Spell Point Feats
Welcome to the Houserule Footnotes: Spell Point Feats, the first in a planned series of short, concise products designed to support material presented in the Houserule Handbooks line of products. This product adds a series of feats for use with Houserule Handbooks: Spell Points, and requires that product to be useful.
The 10 feats included here are designed to both give spell-point spellcasters access to the same kind of mechanical, numeric bonuses characters that use other limited-resource powers enjoy, and to showcase how the flexibility of the spell point system can be used to add interesting options to a campaign and its traditions of magic.
The feats are:
- Cooperative Casting: You can help other spellcasters fuel their spells.
- Eldritch Aspect: You can channel spell energy directly into your aura to take on the aspect of a magical totem.
- Eldritch Blending: You have learned to call on multiple sources of magic to cast spells.
- Eldritch Focus: Your deep understanding of one spell makes it easier to cast.
- Eldritch Strike (Combat): You can use spell points to increase the magical boost you give your weapons.
- Extra Spell Points: You have an unusually large reserve of mystic energy.
- Magic of the Wild: You can draw power directly from the forces of nature.
- Mystic Resilience: You are less likely to tire when you draw upon your reserves of mystic energy.
- Spell Eater: You can absorb eldritch energy used against you.
- Tantric Magic: You can turn the energy of physical intimacy into mystic energy able to fuel your spells.