Monster Menagerie: Construct Companion
“I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.” - Michelangelo
Written by Pathfinder design veterans, including the winner of RPG Superstar 2013, Steven T. Helt.
In this book you will find:
- New constructs to use as both antagonists and resources including animated objects, colossi, golems, and constructs.
- Rules for customizing existing constructs, and for creating them from the ground up, including new animated object abilities and complex modifications, rules for reanimated objects, animated traps, animated vehicles, templates for creating construct and golem versions of other monsters, and optional rules for expanding the animate objects spell.
- New paths for building characters including class archetypes, prestige classes, construct animal companions and familiars, new feats, new magic items, and two playable construct races.
- Mythic tier options including templates that bring sentience and power, on a more cosmic scale, to standard golems using themes such as artifice, death, love, madness, space, and time.
- Four new encounters featuring several of the unique creatures presented in the Bestiary chapter, complete with stats and treasure.