The Tome of Horrors III (d20)
The Horrors Return!
Necromancer Games brings you another volume in the series of monster books that made Monte Cook says "If a role playing game is a gun, then Tome of Horrors is a case of hollow point, explosive shells!" Tome of Horrors III contains over 200 never-before-seen monsters, from the devestation swarm to the mortuary cyclone to the rakewood devourer. And what would a Necromancer Games product be without new demons and devils, including the nightmarish ahazu and the vile aegrodaemon, and other outsiders such as the angelic chalkydri!
More Monsters for Your Game!
Completely compatible with v.3.5 rules, Tome of Horrors III is also 100% Open Game Content. This large collection of monsters makes a great addition to any d20 campaign, and was written with the expressed intent to provide usable, detailed, and unknown monsters.
Sword & Sorcery books are published under the Open Game License and are 100% compatible with v.3.5 rules and the d20 System.
- Over 200 monsters ready to appear in any d20 campaign.
- Each monster entry is designed with Necromancer's "First Edition feel".
- New and unusual monsters are certain to liven up any campaign.
- Necromancer Games products are well-known for "old school First Edition" attitude, but with up-to-date v.3.5 rules.
- Sequel to the highly popular Tome of Horrors and Tome of Horrors II.
- 100% Open Game Content makes the book useful for any purpose.