ALTERED BEASTS: THE GNOLLS, VOL. I
Altered Beasts presents 15 new iterations and variations of classic monsters each month! Within you will find a spectrum of challenging new variations of classic monsters designed for use at all levels. We’ve given each new variant a chart of encounter levels and author advice as well, making use of these new creations incredibly simple.
Add Altered Beasts to your collection each month to surprise your players with a wide array of new challenging beasts for both the Pathfinder RPG and 5th Edition Fantasy rules.
In this volume, we bring forth gnolls! Within these 21 pages of content you will find:
- The Gnoll Whelp, a young gnoll eager to prove his worth (CR 1/2).
- The Crazed Howlers, zealous maddened gnolls worshipping dark gods (CR 1).
- The Pygmy Gnolls, small but incredibly vicious little savages (CR 1).
- The Ravenous Gnolls, gnolls so hungry their single-minded determination drives them (CR 1).
- Tips on how to create a Flind, and customized all the other alterations as Flinds.
- The Winter Gnoll, a variant bred from Winter Wolves (CR 2).
- The Cave Gnoll, a terrifyingly strong prehistoric throwback (CR 2).
- The Gnoll Mercenary, gnolls who have learned to sell their love of killing for food and gold (CR 2).
- Mutant Gnolls, twisted and broken gnolls who live in the wastelands (CR 2).
- The Rageborn, gnolls bred for their combat ability and fed sheer hatred (CR 3).
- Two-Headed Gnolls, those dangerous genetic mutants born with an extra head (CR 3).
- Plague Bearer Gnolls, poor broken gnolls infested with disease who can spread it like a weapon, yet are unaffected themselves (CR 3).
- Giant-Blooded Gnolls, those gnolls who were bred of desert giant stock (CR 4).
- The Gnoll Den Mother, a fearsome gnoll protector who raises whelps (CR 4).
- The Demon-Possessed Gnoll, a terrifying abomination of a gnoll warrior possessed by a demon as a reward for dark service and loyalty (CR 7).
- The Gnoll Warchief, the general and right hand gnoll to the chieftain, the most venerable warrior in a pack (CR 8).
- 13 wicked Monstrous Feats to further customize your own gnoll creations or PCs!
This PDF is extensively hyperlinked and linked to the award-winning D20pfsrd.com website for ease of use.