A Campaign Chunk is an item, place or something else that can fit into any campaign or story with little or no modification, although some will be more suited to certain genres than others.
They have few stats and can help provide starting grounds for adventures or help fill in the gaps when your players go off exploring and you need something for them to do. Each has several hooks or rumour that can be used. Which of these are true and which are false?
Originally first published on the blog/website of Ennead Games, these Chunks have been compiled into a handy volume. Their details may have been cleaned up and more hooks or rumours added to them, but they basically the same.
This is the third volume in the series and features the following chunks:
- Aber Naver, maker of 'Dress of Flesh' - A controversial artist and his "work"
- Brenlon, The Red King of the East - A famous, yet bloody, king
- Flight of the Locust moth - A moth that swarms like a locust?
- Grandeur Institute of Technology - The place to go for learning about science and engineering
- Hunters Flu - A new and possibly deadly strain of flu
- Inferno Noodles - The hottest noodles you will ever have!
- Invisible Frogfish of Fairview - A rather unique type of angler fish.
- Music, Recording and Associated Sciences Award - Aaward ceremony for the MRAS
- Seige of Myrandi - Just how did the fortress of Myrandi fall?
- Solar Eclipse - A celestial event you'll never forget