Fantastic Feats Volume 23 : Inquisitors
Adjective - Strange, different; imaginary
Characters in rpgs often have abilities are not tied to their class, race or skill, although they may be related/useful to it. These are called Feats.
They may be combat related, a way to tweak spells or even to do with the crafting of an item. Some will be useful to almost everyone, others only in very certain circumstances.
This edition of 'Fantastic Feats' - a series of feats based around a certain theme or subject - is about Inquisitors, the grim and determined hunters of enemies of the faith.
Feats you will find inside are:
- Alignment Damage - Do more base damage to those of opposing alingment
- Divine Chance - Reroll dice associated with Inquisitor spells
- Divine Spell Strength - Inquistior Spells are harder to resist
- Effective Judgement - Level based effects of Judgements are more effective
- Inquisitor Initiative - Increase your combat speed
- Longer Bane Duration - Bane go on for longer
- Sterner Gaze - Your righteous gaze is sterner and more powerful