Monsters of Sinepitomize the very worst of our natures and they prey on others' weaknesses. This fourth book in the Monsters of Sin series for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is devoted to Lust, desire that overrules all thoughts, emotions, and primal drives, a sin that can entice any character if played just right.
- The Inbred Orc, victim of passions run amok.
- The inoffensive, innocent, and just-a-bit-curious Truffle.
- The Loverlorn, a jilted bride who gets her revenge over and over again.
- The voracious Embodiment of Lust itself, the ultimate lover, who boils the blood of the suitors it toys with.
- Detail on Lust within the Midgard Campaign Setting.
- Rules for incorporating Lust into your NPCs and monsters.
Whether you're running a Campaign of Sin, or simply want to add a little spice to your game, Monsters of Sin: Lust is sinfully satisfying!