Radiance Masters Guide
A Game Master's Supplement for Radiance RPG
In the deep darkness lie mangling traps, hungry monstrosities, and eldritch treasures. Or so aspiring adventurers believe. Yet the worst, inhuman foes may lurk in daylight all around us. The deadliest traps are the ones we conjure in hubris and by accident. And little is more daunting than seeking to destroy a magic item while denying oneself its corrupting power? Master the art and science of leading your own adventures.
Inside this 212-page game book, you will discover:
- Advice for game mastering, from set-up to narration to awarding experience.
- Over one-hundred inhuman creatures of all types including aberrations, celestials, constructs, dragons, fey, fiends, mutants, and more.
- Numerous templates to quickly make individual monsters unique.
- Lethal traps and unpleasant hazards to challenge the most stalwart and careful heroes.
- 24 detailed maps to inspire encounters including ship deck plans.
- Quick look "cheat sheets" for GMs to have on hand during games.
This book supplements and requires the Radiance Players Guide by Radiance House.