#1 with a Bullet Point: 6 Teleportation Spell Feats
Sometimes rules supplements read like the world-setting bible of frustrated novelists. While solid world- building is a useful skill, you don’t always need four paragraphs of flavor text to tell you swords are cool, magic is power, shadows are scary, and orcs are savage. Sometimes a GM doesn’t have time to slog through a page of history for every magic weapon. Sometimes all that’s needed are a few cool ideas, with just enough information to use them in a game. Sometimes, all you need are bullet points.
#1 With A Bullet Point is a line of very short, cheap PDFs each of which gives the bare bones of a set of related options. It may be five spells, six feats, eight magic weapon special abilities, or any other short set of related rules we can cram into about a page. Short and simple, these PDFs are for GMs and players who know how to integrate new ideas into their campaigns without any hand-holding, and just need fresh ideas and the rules to support them. No in-character fiction setting the game world. No charts and tables. No sidebars of explanations and optional rules. Just one sentence of explanation for the High Concept of the PDF, then bullet points.
The High Concept: Six feats that allow spellcasters who travel by teleportation to have as many options as characters who focus on other forms of movement. This is the latest in a series of products to celebrate the "Summer of Bullets" event!
The feats included are:
- Apportation: You can force the power of teleportation spells to fuel a natural teleportation ability
- Augment Teleportation: Your mastery of teleportation allows you to take more material, from farther away, and rearrange where it is when you arrive.
- Phase Shift: You retain some of the aspects of etherealness after you teleport.
- Slow Teleport: Rather than travel instantly from place to place, you can take a leisurely long moment before arrival.
- State Change: You can add magic effects to yourself when you teleport.
- Unexpected Arrival: You can send a wave of magic to preceed you when you teleport.